Are you an experienced finish carpenter? Have you installed cabinets? Experienced with cabinet refacing? If you answer yes to anyone of these, then we have a position for you!
Do you already have the experience to do the job? Reborn Cabinets is looking for experienced installers for our Kitchen Remodeling Division. You must have at least 2 years prior experience as a kitchen cabinet installer or cabinet refacing.
This experienced only position will spend up to 2 weeks training in Reborn University before being assigned an installation team. On this team, you will lead an apprentice in learning more about this exciting career, mentoring and providing guidance.
To be successful in this position you must already have common experience in all the tools required to perform the job and demonstrate an eye for detail.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Install New Cabinets, Finish Carpentry and Cabinet Refacing in clients homes.
- Be willing to learn the Reborn Process!
- Minimum 2 years prior experience.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- M-F & some Saturdays (Overtime may be required)
- Stable work – work up to 52 weeks a year!
- Professional paid training program that works!
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and accident insurance and a 401K program are all available to you after 90 days.
- Continued Training and Coaching – at Reborn, you’re not just a number, your part of our winning team! You will be treated with respect and recognized for the hard work you do each and every day!