Learn a new career! Reborn Cabinets is looking for apprentice installers for our Bath Solutions Division. This is an entry level position as an assistant to an experienced installer.
The apprentice position will spend up to 2 weeks training in Reborn University before being paired up on an installation team. While on the team, you will be taught more about our process and rapidly advance in pay and experience. Our goal is for you to become a Journeyman in less than 12 months.
To be successful in this position you must be able to read a tape measure, be good with your hands, and have an eye for detail. If this is you, then you are a perfect fit for an exciting career as a bathroom installer.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Assist Installer with installations.
- Learn demolition, install new tubs and showers and other bathroom accessories
- Be willing to learn!
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- NO TOOLS NECESSARY
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- M-F & some Saturdays (Overtime may be required)
- Professional paid training program that works!
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and accident insurance and a 401K program are all available to you after 90 days.
- Continued Training and Coaching – at Reborn, you’re not just a number, your part of our winning team! You will be treated with respect and recognized for the hard work you do each and every day!