Our event promoters are often the first person clients meet to learn about Reborn. It is our promoter’s job to make sure that they can effectively communicate our goals, mission, and brand to our potential clients. A promoter’s goal is to schedule a complimentary consultation with the potential client so that our In-home Sales Teams can visit their home and give them a price on a kitchen or bathroom project.
- Set up displays at Events
- Work at our partnership stores such as Sam’s Clubs and Home Depots
- Work at Events, Home Shows, Festivals, Expos, and Street Fairs
What is Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with various personalities
- Must own dependable transportation
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent persuasive skills
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 25lbs
Full-time or Part Time positions are available. We are responsible for attending events 7 days per week so shifts may vary. (Most event staff is scheduled 3- 5 days per week, 6-8 hours per day)
This is a position that can have you scheduled up to 60 miles away from home to attend home shows, stores, or various events (don’t worry, we’ll take care of your mileage).
What we offer:
- Professional paid training program that works!
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Paid Mileage
- Excellent Growth Potential (our best callers are promoted to outside sales!)
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and accident insurance and a 401K program are all available to you after 90 days.
- Continued Training and Coaching – at Reborn, you’re not just a number, your part of our winning team! You will be treated with respect and recognized for hard work you do each and every day!